php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Raffle winner!!!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Raffle winner!!!

My goodness, my world has been a little crazy the past 2 weeks! Between lots of photo sessions, normal family life and working on preparing for the holidays I realized that I didnt share the name of the raffle winner!!! I actually have some shots of my little munchkin pulling the winning name out of the hat that I will have to post later today. But in the meantime, the winner of the free session is.....

Arlene Curry

Congratulations Arlene!! I will be contacting you via email to set up your free session.

I would also like to thank all of you that entered and watned to let you all know that I will be mailing out the $10.00 gift certificate print credits to the first 10 entrants.

No comments: