php hit counter
Photography By Charise: For those that may have missed it...

Monday, September 10, 2007

For those that may have missed it...

As you may have read in a post from Thursday, I let you all know that there was going to be an article in the paper featuring some of my charity work with Operation: Love ReUnited. Now, I knew that there would be shots of me photographing the Miller Family as well as one of my own photos from the Carstens homecoming session...however I had NO idea that they were going to put the story on the FRONT PAGE!!! I am totally flattered and honored to have had such a great article and coverage written about the wonderful work that Operation: Love ReUnited has allowed me to do. Here is a copy of the "Front Page" of Fridays Ventura County Star Newspaper along with a link to the full article that was written on Photography By Charise, Pink Feet Photography and Operation: Love ReUnited!

Click on the image below for a larger view and here is the link to the full story

No comments: