php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Its Raffle Time!!! Im feeling generous today!!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its Raffle Time!!! Im feeling generous today!!

I think its time for a little raffle of sorts....what do you think???

What do you win??? A free, (yes I said FREE) photo session and 25% off of ala carte print orders!

Who is eligible??? Anyone! If you are a current client, a past client or an interested client, or someone referred over here by a friend YOU are eligible! Of course you want to make sure you are in my general area of service or going to be in the area of Ventura County or LA County.

How do you enter??? Its simple....just email me your name, address and tell me a little bit about you and/or your family, you can even include a photo of yourself or your family to be shown on my blog if you are the winner. Please only one entry per family. Submit info to Charise@PhotographyByCharise.com.

When do you enter??? NOW!!! I will keep this open for entries until Midnight on September 21st. The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday September 22nd (if you supply a photo of yourself and/or your family I will include it with the winning announcement on my blog).

How will Photography By Charise pick a winner??? I will conduct this the "old fashion way". After receiving all of the entries I will print them all out, fold them up, put them in a hat and let my 2 year old pick the winner from the hat :).

How will you know if you won??? I will post the name of the winner on my blog along with a pic that the winner may have submitted on Saturday, Sept 22nd. In addition I will email the winner with a "Congratulatory" email along with all the necessary info for booking your free session.

Whats the catch??? No catch...just feeling generous and playful today.

WAIT! There is more!!! The first 10 people to submit their entries will receive a $10 gift certificate to use towards their next print order with Photography By Charise.

Looking forward to receiving your emails, stories and pics!!! If you have any questions, shoot me an email at Charise@PhotographyByCharise.com or leave a comment below and I will be sure to clarify for you!!! Good Luck!!!!

No comments: