php hit counter
Photography By Charise: The Holidays are JUST around the corner...

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Holidays are JUST around the corner...

Can you believe it?? I am stunned at how quickly this year has gone by! I was on the phone scheduling a new client this morning when I realized I am now booking appointments in October, which means we are getting really close to Holiday Season. I know that I have already discussed Holiday portraits with many of my current clients but would like to remind anyone that is wanting to do Holiday portraits this year to book your appointment ASAP to ensure my schedule isnt too full as well as to allow for enough time to get your prints and holiday cards!

Be sure to keep an eye on my blog for upcoming mini holiday sessions for those of you that want to do a real quick session for personalized photo cards and/or gifts.

No comments: