php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

I would like to send a very special Happy Birthday wish out to little miss Pres. I have been photographing her throughout her first year, and I have to admit I cant believe how much she has changed and grown. She is always a a GREAT model for me allowing me to do just about anything I want to her...such a good sport. Although she did throw us for a loop on her 1st birthday shoot as....if you can believe this one....she didnt like cake!!! I was SHOCKED! I will be shooting her family party tonight and will keep my fingers crossed that she is just a cake snob and merely didnt like the cake we had to offer her at our session!

Happy Birthday miss Pres!!!!!

3 months

6 months


9 months
one year

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

AWWWWWWW!!! Love that little girl! I can't believe how much she has changed!