php hit counter
Photography By Charise: The recent events of inspiration...

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The recent events of inspiration...

The marriage of Matt and Jen
A recent event of a friends wedding brought a wonderful opportunity for me to capture a whole new stlye of memories. I was lucky enough to spend the getting ready hours with the bride and her bridesmaids as well as the groom and his groomsmen. I love, love, love to photograph children, families and wee ones, however this opportunity offered a whole new window of inspiration for me. I had a blast shooting the pre-wedding and of course I couldnt resist snapping some fun candid shots during the ceremony and reception....all done of course with complete respect for their hired photographers. As you can see Matt and Jen truly have "it" that amazing bond and true love. You can just feel the love as he "kissed his bride". Congrats Matt and Jen! And thank you so much for allowing me to be such a great part of your day! Below are just a few of my favorite images from the day...Matt and Jen are an amazing couple so let me tell you narrowing it down to this selection of images wasnt easy!



























The first dance....



Time to let loose and enjoy the party...



The maid of honor making her singing debut...


A little "Vanilla Ice"...





Its "L" 's First Birthday!!!
The day after the wedding I had two more shoots. A sweet, sweet almost one year old "L". Ohhh what fun he was. Mom and dad allowed me to have some extra special fun with him and let him dig into a cake of his own in preparation for his cake at his birthday party. His big brown eyes are really just captivating! I cant wait to get the opportunity to shoot him again, he really is such a pleasure to have in front of my camera.














No comments: