php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Congrats Graduates!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Congrats Graduates!!

My oh my, its an eventful day for me and my camera. I spent the better part of the morning shooting the Valley View 8th grade graduation. What a great bunch of kids! Their pricipal had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. Because I dont have model releases from them I cannot share some of the great images I captured just before the kids got ready to make their graduation march...but trust me, there are some adorable faces in the mix! I can however share one very special boy that I was so very happy to see in the graduating class. I didnt know that "B" was graduating so when they called his name I was filled with happiness for him. I can only imagine how proud his family is of him! Congrats to "B" and the Valley View graduating class of 07!






This evening will also bring another graduation shoot. My camera and arms are getting quite the workout today ;). I will be shooting pre-graduation as well as some misc graduation festivities
at Royal High...memories (that was typed while singing of course). I cannot believe that I graduated from Royal some 12 years ago! 12 years ago...seems like it was just yesterday! I do know a few of the kiddos in the graduating class so upon the okay from mom and dad I will be sure to share a few images from tonights shoot as well as a few of the images I was able to capture in between and during the graduation.






























No comments: