php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Playing catch up

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Playing catch up

Well I guess I should really "blog" now that I have started this thing :) Its been over a month since I began blogging and I only made 2 posts so far. So I guess I have some catching up to do. I have had many exciting shoots during the past month.



Little Miss "P"
What an amazing sport she is for me. She will sit in a giant teacup for 20 minutes at a time and not a peep will come out of her! She lets me put her in all kinds of fun props and positions and just goes with the flow! I absolutly adore shooting this precious little girl! I tested out some new posing ideas with her since I know she is so easy going. Here are a few of my favorite images from that shoot!










Sweet baby "S"
Ohh another sweetie pie. She was also such a good sport. She gave us some great shots wide awake and even took a little nap so we could capture the innocence of such a sweet sleeping baby. I cant wait to see her at her next shoot! Here are a few of my personal favorites from baby "S"s shoot.











Until next time....

No comments: