php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Early Bird Senior Special!!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Early Bird Senior Special!!!!



Hey Class of 2008! We all know that you have to get all dressed up in a pretty dress or shirt and tie to have those run of the mill Senior Portraits taken for the yearbook. But why limit yourself to the same old boring pictures that everyone else in town will have. Think outside of the studio and book a session with Photography By Charise where I spend 1-2 hours with you going to different locations shooting the type of images that really capture who YOU are and what you are all about in your Senior year! And, when you book a Senior Portrait Session with Photography By Charise before Aug 31, 2007, you will receive 1 free 8x10 print of your choice and 16 free wallets (choose from 2 poses)! Call me today to book your Senior Portrait Session.
Visit my website at www.PhotographyByCharise.com, shoot me an email charise@photographybycharise.com or give me a call 805.304.2844. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

Who's Sweet On You? said...

New 2 yr blog but I luv it already! Love the notebook paper and stuff!!