php hit counter
Photography By Charise: They grow and change so fast!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

They grow and change so fast!

Having a child of my own I should really know this by now, but for some reason it never ceases to amaze me how fast children really grow. One of my favorite things about being a photographer is when I get the opportunity to see these beautiful children that I photograph change and grow as they continue to come in for new sessions. Honestly, I get this amazing gift of seeing the ever evolving and changing person that they will become....what an awesome thing to be a part of!

This is the second time that I have had the great opportunity to photograph these two cuties. Our first session was around the end of 07, we did a really fun and casual session on the beach and captured some great images for their holiday card. It really seems like just yesterday we were out shooting that session so when Stephanie came in with "E" and "G" I was just shocked at how much they have grown. I mean really, it seems like it was just yesterday!!! "G" is turning into such a little man...sigh...so sweet!!! And "E" such the little girl, she loved putting on my petti skirts and dancing around like a princess...gotta love that!

These two shots are from our session last year





And here are the cuties from our most recent session.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Time does fly by!! Great images!