php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Congrats to my brother :)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Congrats to my brother :)

Most of my blogging is usually about my wonderful clients and our recent sessions but today I wanted to give a shout out to my brother as I am truly so very proud of him and his accomplishments.

My brother Mark has been working for FedEx Kinkos for about 10 years now. He started as co-worker, running print jobs, taking customer orders and all that good stuff that comes along with it. He slowly started to work is way up the Kinkos ladder and was recently promoted to a branch manager of the NEW East Simi Valley FedEx Kinkos Branch. Yesterday they had their offical 'ribbon cutting' to celebrate the grand opening so I packed up my camera (go figure) and my daughter, who was really excited to go see Uncle Mark, and captured a few snaps of his 'big day'.



already hard at work :)






Scott (the Branch Manager for the West Simi FedEx Kinkos location) and Mark getting ready to cut the ribbon while surrounded by a few members of the Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce.




After the ribbon has been cut all of the attending chamber members sign the ribbon


The new store is located on Tapo Canyon right across the parking lot from the Regal Cinemas so next time you need some copies, need to send a shipment, or need some office supplies, be sure to drop by and say hi to him. Ohh, I should add that the West Simi Valley FedEx Kinkos isnt going anywhere...they just added another branch in Simi to make things a little more convenient for all of us.

No comments: