php hit counter
Photography By Charise: There is a new blog in town...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

There is a new blog in town...

I have made some changes to the Photography By Charise blog! I will no longer be posting on this blog at this web address...

I am very excited to announce the new and improved blog located at www.PhotographyByChariseBlog.com. Head on over and take a peek. And, dont be shy...leave a comment and let me know what you think :)

Please dont forget to update your RSS feeds and or Favorites Links. For all of you that currently subscribe to my blog you will continue to receive updates from the new site. And for those of you that arent currently 'subscribed' to the blog, you may do so at the bottom of the new blog page by entering your email addy.

As my 2 year old would say....'peace out'

No comments: