php hit counter
Photography By Charise: Couldnt resist!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Couldnt resist!

Justin and Stacy, I had a blast with you guys on your engagement shoot. I cant wait to get to all the serious editing of your session. But, like I said, I didnt think I would be able to resist taking an early peek. I did get one worked on last night (and a few tonight too...LOL) so I had to share the sneek peak with you :) I will keep you posted and be sure to check back for more sneak peeks very soon!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Picture!What a fabulous photographer you are. I can not wait to see the rest! We really had a wonderful time! Can't hardly wait to see what the wedding pics will hold for us! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Stacy

Sonya said...

That is gorgeous...makes me want to get out on the coast for a sunset.

Jenn H said...

What a great picture!! It just looks like you had a blast. So fun, so real. Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful pics.
Jenn